Proposal: PrimeDAO Seed Audit
Daoism Systems is developing PrimeLaunch beginning from February 2022. The first product version
is ready for audit. We would like to propose Team Omega, which will create an audit report,
compiled on the basis of the findings from different auditors, who are working independently and
have many years of experience in developing smart contracts on Ethereum and a pluri-annual
experience with developing contracts for DAOs.
Scope of the Audit
The code to be audited concerns the following contract on github:
And is limited to functionality of the following contracts:
- Seed.sol (which is about 600 loc)
The auditing process includes:
- A thorough inspection of all the code, and the Solidity contracts in particular
- An analysis of whether the contracts implement the behavior described in the specifications
- Automatic analysis of the contracts using tools such as Slyther and MythX
- An assessment of the tests and test coverage
- An assessment of how these contract will be used in a wider context
The findings will be formalized in a first report that includes a description of any issues Team Omega
finds. After the first report is delivered and the developers have addressed the issues as they see fit,
Team Omega will review these fixes and deliver a final report in which it is verified that any errors or
vulnerabilities previously identified have been properly remediated.
The review process will start from the day when the first payment has been received and the code is
- The first report will be delivered within 2 weeks of the starting date.
- The developers will address any issues within 2 weeks of delivery of the first report
- The final report will be delivered within 1 weeks after these issues have been addressed
To make the process more efficient, Team Omega will communicate any major issues if found, so
these can be addressed immediately.
The total price for this audit is 12.000$, to be payable in USDC upon accepting this agreement.