Prime Rating July + August Budget Proposal (USD 58.3k)

Thank you @Lavi for the response.

But to pinpoint a couple of my worries;

Having more contributors to the same amount of revenue generation is actually worse in my opinion.
It means that 50 contributors are doing work that doesn’t represent the growth of the project - therefore, the spending increases without a proper revenue structure which leads most startups out of business for excessive spending and unclear product/market fit.

So before additional asks from the DAO, which will jeopardize the treasury health of the DAO, I heavily recommend the Rating team to figure out how to sustain their team with a unique Business Model.

I am very, very worried about this!!
Daoism Systems already carry Prime Launch - which was supposed to be responsible for deploying Prime Launch to Celo Network last week. They are late on delivery.

Daoism Systems currently holds Prime Pools developments.
And now Rating?
I don’t see how scaleable this would be. Ad I hope, it will be.

In general, I heavily recommend the Rating team reduce the amount asked to 15k USDC maximum.

Anything above, I will be voting NO and I encourage everyone to check the Prime DAO treasury and also the new proposals from the other builder teams and calculate the remaining amount to support Prime DAO’s own Revenue Model to create more sustainable financial growth moving forward.

Thank you.