As indicated in the PrimeDAO Q3 Update thread, PrimeDAO has managed to not spend a single $ or D2D in Q3 due to significant pro-bono contributions of Kolektivo Labs.
In Q4, these contributions increased, making them unsustainable for Kolektivo Labs. In this Quarter, Kolektivo Labs aims to focus on designing veD2D in collaboration with Protofire as part of the ve8020 launchpad program, as we see this as critical infrastructure for PrimeDAO with the potential to build a product around. Next to this - we’ll support the developments of SupremeDAO and continue to manage the Prime infrastructure, treasury, and accounting.
- Host two D2D stakeholder meetings to map and ideate potential product offerings.
- Complete the scoping and design of veD2D in collaboration with Protofire.
- Continue collaborating with SupremeDAO and PowerPools on a stETH → D2D Yield Strategy.
- Continue to manage the Prime Treasury to run the liquidity campaigns on Balancer / AURA on ETH Mainnet and Aribtrum.
- Manage the Prime Telegram and Discord.
- Continue to host the Prime digital infrastructure (Domain, servers, IPFS, website, Discord, forum, nomination, emails, etc.).
- Create the PrimeDAO Q4 Update together with the Prime Development Foundation.
- Continue to scout for and negotiate potential strategic programs.
Total budget requested for Q4